“Utility” is the optimal descriptor of this vest. Slimmer fitting with built-in functional stretch, the thin yet protective warmth makes this a cold-weather warrior around the house, presuming you subscribe to the same eco-friendly thermostat. Alternatively, a fantastic layering piece that simply fortifies every other jacket in your wardrobe.
- fit: classic athletic
- temperature range: 45º to 60º
- shell: 94% nylon, 6% spandex, full-dull stretch, breathable, semi-water resistant, 115 gsm
- lining: 95% polyester, 5% spandex, end-on-end stripe peached jersey, 100% recycled polyester insulation, 60 gram fill, w/ 1" horizontal quilting thru + thru
- hidden on-seam hand pockets lined w/ soft brushed tricot
- stand-up collar of double layer quilted self-shell material
- dual closure snap and 1-way molded-zip placket w/ reinforcing blue nylon taslan facing
- black oxidized Relwen snap hardware, w/ large coil zip applied chest pocket
- bound lycra hem for clean, durable, and highly functional finish
- care: machine wash cold, no bleach, air dry or tumble low, do not iron
We offer free standard ground shipping for orders over $250 in the US. For orders under $250, M PENNER charges a flat rate of $15 per order. We also offer expedited shipping to be paid by the customer.
For local customers, in-store pick up is also available at no charge.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
All of us at M PENNER want you to love your purchase. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied, we are happy to accept a return for a refund under our return policy. Returns outside the policy will not be accepted.
Jewelry, eyewear, fragrance, and apothecary items are not eligible for return.
View the full Shipping & Returns Policy